The AHA and AONL are closely monitoring COVID-19 information and working with the CDC as well as other federal, state and local authorities. As this is an evolving situation, we are continually reviewing policies and will update event statuses as needed. Learn more.
Grow Your Leadership Skills
The Emerging Nurse Leader Institute (ENLI) prepares staff nurses with leadership responsibilities, assistant managers, or nurses who aspire to leadership roles to be leaders of tomorrow.
What to expect
The Emerging Nurse Leader Institute is a three-day interactive program that combines lecture, discussion, experiential learning, and self-assessment. The seminar is designed to shape aspiring nurse managers into leaders of tomorrow.
- Managing the Business–financial management, HR management and performance improvement
- Quality & Patient Safety–quality monitoring and safe and effective care
- IOM Future of Nursing–recommendations, current work and what it means for you
- Calling the Circle Principles–attentive listening, intentional speaking and conscious self-monitoring
- Creating the Leader Within–career planning, personal journey and your role as a future nurse manager
Continuing Education Contact Hours
The program offers attendees the opportunity to earn up to 17.5 continuing education credits.
The American Organization for Nursing Leadership is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
AONL is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 15740.
AONL complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and strives to ensure that no individual with a disability is deprived of the opportunity to participate in the program solely by reason of that disability. Through its agents, AONL will provide reasonable accommodations for a candidate with a disability who requests accommodations. Requests can be made by sending a written request 21 days in advance of the program.
Contact Shanna Sweeney for questions.