The American Organization for Nursing Leadership is committed to providing you the safest meeting experience possible. We continue to closely monitor COVID-19 information and are working with local authorities to ensure all CDC and local protocols are followed and every precaution is taken to ensure attendee well-being throughout this event.
Thank you for your leadership, and please know that we are committed to providing you the latest updates and resources as we fight this together.
General Conference Policies
- Children under the age of 21 are not allowed in the exhibit hall.
- AONL may electronically record portions of this program. By attendance or participation in discussions, the registrant agrees that AONL may electronically copy and distribute registrant's attendance at and involvement in program discussions and question/answer periods. No individual or entity other than AONL may electronically record or copy any portion of this program for any use without prior written consent from AONL (including recordings from smartphones, iPads and other handheld devices).
- Opinions, materials and statements presented at the AONL Conference are not endorsed by, and do not necessarily represent, the views of the association or its members.
- AONL is not responsible for lost items or returning those lost items to the attendee.
- Seating at all events is first-come, first-served.
AONL reserves the right to reschedule or cancel a program because of an insufficient number of registrations or to close registration when programs are full. AONL may cancel a program when circumstances beyond AONL's control - including, but not limited to, acts of nature, governmental authority or war in the United States—make it impractical or impossible to host the program or may put participants in harm’s way. In such cases, AONL will refund the registration fee paid by the registrant.
Registration and attendance at, or participation in, AONL meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to AONL’s use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions and audiotapes of such events and activities.