General Conference Policies
- Children under the age of 21 are not allowed in the exhibit hall.
- AONL may electronically record portions of this program. By attendance or participation in discussions, the registrant agrees that AONL may electronically copy and distribute registrant's attendance at and involvement in program discussions and question/answer periods. No individual or entity other than AONL may electronically record or copy any portion of this program for any use without prior written consent from AONL (including recordings from smart phones, iPads and other handheld devices).
- Opinions, materials and statements presented at the AONL Annual Conference are not endorsed by, and do not necessarily represent, the views of the association or its members.
- AONL is not responsible for lost items or returning those lost items to the attendee.
- Seating at all events is first-come, first-served.
Registration Cancellation, Substitution and Refund Policy
Cancellations must be submitted in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 11:59 p.m. CT on March 6, 2020. Cancellations submitted before March 6 will be assessed a 20% cancellation fee. No refunds will be granted after March 6. No refunds will be granted at any time for no-shows. No refunds will be granted at any time for membership renewals, donations and ticketed events. Registrants unable to attend may send a substitute. If the substitute is not an AONL member, the nonmember differential must be paid in advance or onsite. All fees, with the exception of AONL membership renewals and AONL Foundation donations, are transferable to the substitute less a $50 transfer fee. Make sure that all registration changes, corrections, substitutions, and/or TBD updates are completed by March 6, 2020.
Exhibitor Reduction/Cancellation Policy
Receipt of a signed Booth Space Contract is a commitment to exhibit at AONL. Therefore, notification of booth space cancellation or reduction must be submitted in writing on company letterhead to AONL, and exhibitors are required to pay appropriate fees or cancellation penalties. Exhibitors that cancel or reduce booth space will pay the following fees:
- For cancellation or reduction of booth space after October 18, 2019, the exhibitor will pay 100% of the total booth fee.
- If a company reduces, increases, or cancels their exhibit booth at AONL 2020 the registration badge allowance will be reduced, increased, or forfeited respectively. No-shows will be treated as cancellations and the exhibiting company will lose all accumulated points toward the following year's space assignments.
- Acquisitions: If an Exhibitor is acquired by another company, the Acquiring company will become liable for the full exhibit booth space fees.
AONL shall not be held liable for non-refundable airline tickets or hotel room deposits. AONL suggests that you do not purchase restricted or nonrefundable tickets for travel to the annual conference. AONL assumes no liability for penalties or fare increases should the annual meeting sell out or in the unlikely event that changes to the annual conference dates and/or location become necessary. Hotel reservations, cancelations and charges are the attendee’s responsibility. Please refer to your individual hotel confirmation for cancellation policies and details.
AONL reserves the right to reschedule or cancel a program because of an insufficient number of registrations or to close registration when programs are full. AONL may cancel a program when circumstances beyond AONL's control - including, but not limited to, acts of nature, governmental authority or war in the United States—make it impractical or impossible to host the program or may put participants in harm’s way. In such cases, AONL will refund the registration fee paid by the registrant.
Registration and attendance at, or participation in, AONL meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to AONL’s use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions and audiotapes of such events and activities. I have the right to decline being photographed or taped and must immediately notify BOTH the photographer or videographer AND conference staff if I am photographed or taped.